Ever have those mornings where you wake up and snooze your alarm time and time again?
Here’s a list of 5 things you can do today to spend an extra 10 minutes in bed tomorrow morning.
- Prepare your outfit for tomorrow. Check the weather, consider your activities for the day and lay out the outfit that springs to mind.
- Try a pre-prepared breakfast. Our favourite has to be Overnight Oats. You can try our go to recipe here.
- Switch from a hot coffee to an iced one. We love reusing glass bottles. They make for a perfect iced coffee on the go solution. Make your coffee as normal and let it cool down before using a funnel to pour it into a sealable vessel of your choice. Just be careful not to spill it on that crisp white shirt you're planning to wear tomorrow.
- We all know the difficulties in trying to schedule your hair routine to fit your week. If it’s almost time for a wash and you’re desperately hoping to get through just one more day, try our quick DIY Dry Shampoo Recipe using staples that you probably have in your pantry.
- Go to bed 10 minutes earlier. If you get to bed just 10 minutes earlier then you’ll have your extra 10 minutes in bed.