This one is for the busy ladies. The mums, the boss gals, the 9-5er, the shift worker and almost anyone in-between.
The world is returning to normal and we're all trying to squeeze in so much more. We have used and gifted this recipe for years and we swear by it. So quick, so easy and you probably already have everything you need in your pantry.
Note: Make sure you patch test when you're trying new recipes to avoid any allergic reactions.
- 1/2 Cup Arrowroot Powder/Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder/Powdered Charcoal/Cinnamon (Optional for colouring purposes)
- A Powder Makeup Brush
1. Gather your ingredients and add them to a sealable container of your choice.
2. Mix together using a fork or a whisk.
3. Dip your brush into the mixture and tap off any excess. You only need to apply sparingly. Apply to your roots and any affected areas and brush through.
4. Voilà. Thats it. You're set to go.